Evaluation of sampling algorithms and DoE methods for test case parametrization
- Theoretical analysis of sampling algorithms
- Design of surrogate models for modeling system behaviour
- Numerical analysis using python libraries
- Application for virtual testing
- Studies of computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering or similar
- First experiences with python
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Strong team and communications skills
- High degree of personal responsibility and initiative
Bornaer Straße 205
What’s in it for you
FDTech is currently represented at three German locations. Besides our headquarters in the founding location Chemnitz, we work in our offices in Munich and Weyhausen, near Wolfsburg.
With this territorial positioning we are present at the most important German hubs of the industry and guarantee short distances for meetings and coordination processes with our clients.