Software development for automated / autonomous vehicle functions for embedded platforms
- Design of software structures and design documentation
- Development of innovative algorithms based on prototype functions with a focus on automotive embedded suitability
- Development and description of interfaces between software modules and vehicle
- Adaptation / development of software for standard software stacks (communication protocols, AUTOSAR, ...)
- Development and implementation of software in C, C ++
- Software module level test
- Integration in complete software packages
- Commissioning on target hardware
- (ISO 26262)
- Successfully completed studies in e-technology, computer science or similar
- Experience in vehicle systems and vehicle network
- German and English business fluently
- C/C++, MatLab/Simulink
- Version control systems (SVN, Git)
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Strong team and communication skills
- High degree of personal responsibility and initiative
We develop functions and associated services for automated driving, driver assistance and mobility.
Send us your cv to email@example.com.
For more information visit www.fdtech.de.
Bornaer Straße 205
What’s in it for you
For more flexibility
We offer individual & flexible working hours, mobile working, flexible work assignments as well as a parent-child office.
For your development
We offer individual development paths, further education & training as well as comprehensive onboarding.
For your well-being
From the company doctor to a wide range of sporting activities such as yoga or volleyball to massage.
For your strengthening
We offer catering, free coffee specialties & water, daily fresh fruits and 30 vacation days.
For our team spirit
Regular events take place. From team events to company celebrations and after-work events.
For your wallet
We offer a Spendit-Card, VWL, a company pension scheme pension plan and a fair basic salary.
FDTech is currently represented at three German locations. Besides our headquarters in the founding location Chemnitz, we work in our offices in Munich and Weyhausen, near Wolfsburg.
With this territorial positioning we are present at the most important German hubs of the industry and guarantee short distances for meetings and coordination processes with our clients.