Support for software development and integration
- design and implementation of a toolchain
- optimization of integration processes
- definition and documentation of workflows
- studies of computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar
- programming skills in C, C ++, Java or Python required
- knowledge in Continuous Integration, Testing and Deployment desirable
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Strong team and communications skills
- High degree of personal responsibility and initiative
Bornaer Straße 205
What’s in it for you
FDTech is currently represented at three German locations. Besides our headquarters in the founding location Chemnitz, we work in our offices in Munich and Weyhausen, near Wolfsburg.
With this territorial positioning we are present at the most important German hubs of the industry and guarantee short distances for meetings and coordination processes with our clients.