We are looking for someone with drive to enrich our team as a Talent Acquisition Specialist. With us, you are more than just a recruiter - you are the face of FDTech to the outside world and play a crucial role in attracting the best talent to our company.
Your exciting tasks include:
- Relationship management: Build and maintain sustainable relationships with (potential) applicants and be the face to the outside world.
- Application management: Manage and process applications with professionalism and efficiency, from confirmation of receipt to the final decision. Coordinate job interviews, conduct telephone interviews and actively manage the entire recruiting process.
- First contact to contract: you are the first point of contact for applicants and service providers, guiding them through the entire application process until the contract is signed.
- Job description: Design and maintain appealing job offers that reflect the uniqueness of FDTech
- Data analysis: Track recruiting metrics, create regular reports on the effectiveness of our recruiting strategies and identify trends in the labor market.
- Active sourcing and outbound: Use proactive methods to identify and approach the best talent.
- Recruiting fairs: Be part of our team at recruiting fairs to present our company in the best possible way.
- Completed commercial training or a degree with a focus on human resources, psychology, management and organization studies, communication management, business administration with a focus on human resources or similar
- Already experience in recruiting, applicant management and possibly active sourcing
- Open-minded and communicative nature that makes it easy for you to get in touch with applicants and stakeholders
- Your drive moves the recruiting team forward, you stay in touch with candidates and stakeholders
- Ideally, you already have some experience with applicant management tools
- Organizational talent
- Innovative spirit: Contribute your creative ideas to continuously improve processes and tools
Are you passionate about finding the right talent and working in a company that is shaping the future of mobility? Then we look forward to getting to know you! Become part of our dynamic team where team spirit, fun and innovation are paramount.
Bornaer Straße 205
What’s in it for you
FDTech is currently represented at three German locations. Besides our headquarters in the founding location Chemnitz, we work in our offices in Munich and Weyhausen, near Wolfsburg.
With this territorial positioning we are present at the most important German hubs of the industry and guarantee short distances for meetings and coordination processes with our clients.