Acquisition of an IHK vocational qualification
- General secretarial duties
- Mail processing
- Answering internal and external enquiries by telephone, e-mail or in person
- Customer reception and support
- Preparing and following up on meetings and taking meeting minutes in German and English
- Assistance with general bookkeeping
- Booking incoming and outgoing invoices
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Coordinating management appointments
- Support in the daily running of the company
- Inventory tasks
- Contact person for administrative issues of the company, suppliers and other company contacts
- Support with corporate and project controlling issues
- Assistance with administrative tasks within the sales department
- Supporting public relations and marketing
- Realschulabschluss/ Mittlere Reife (secondary school leaving certificate) or Abitur (high school diploma)
- Interest in accounting, facilities, secretarial tasks
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- High degree of personal responsibility and initiative
We develop functions and associated services for automated driving, driver assistance and mobility.
Send us your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit www.fdtech.de.
Bornaer Straße 205
What’s in it for you
For more flexibility
We offer individual & flexible working hours, mobile working, flexible work assignments as well as a parent-child office.
For your development
We offer individual development paths, further education & training as well as comprehensive onboarding.
For your well-being
From the company doctor to a wide range of sporting activities such as yoga or volleyball to massage.
For your strengthening
We offer catering, free coffee specialties & water, daily fresh fruits and 30 vacation days.
For our team spirit
Regular events take place. From team events to company celebrations and after-work events.
For your wallet
We offer a Spendit-Card, VWL, a company pension scheme pension plan and a fair basic salary.
FDTech is currently represented at three German locations. Besides our headquarters in the founding location Chemnitz, we work in our offices in Munich and Weyhausen, near Wolfsburg.
With this territorial positioning we are present at the most important German hubs of the industry and guarantee short distances for meetings and coordination processes with our clients.