Bachelor-/ Master thesis / Internship (m/w/d) ADAS / AD Systems – CUDA / OpenCL
Software development (high level, algorithms) for prototypical automated / autonomous vehicle functions.
- Literature research of CUDA and OpenCL capabilities and comparison of them
- Definition of suitable functions for parallel implementation based on an existing function set
- Creation of a function -and software architecture of this function
- Prototypic implementation
- Performance measurements and comparison with SIMD implementation
- Analysis of optimization options
- Studies of computer science, electronics, mechatronics similar
- C / C++ skills
- Knowledge of parallel programming with CUDA, OpenCL, OpenMP
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Strong team and communication skills
- High degree of personal responsibility and initiative
Our expertise lies in developing automated driving functions for mobility solutions from the concept phase and prototyping to systems integration with a keen eye feasibility for series production.