Project Manager (m/f/d) ADAS / AD Systems
Project manager for innovation projects in the field of automated / autonomous vehicle functions.
- Professional management of development projects with project teams up to 10 employees
- Coordination and reporting of the project status from quotation to project completion
- Definition of goals and tasks of the project team members
- Carrying out risk analyzes and deriving measures
- Cross-departmental coordination of work packages / subprojects and change scope
- Identification of optimization potential and preparation of decision templates
- Responsible for auditing-compliant documentation of the development process (according to ISO 9001, ISO27001)
- Contact person for the customer
- Coordination of change activities and rapid implementation of change requests; incl. release
- Support in the design of the in-house development process
- Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering, computer science or comparable with business administration supplementation
- Experience in vehicle systems and vehicle architecture
- Professional experience in automotive project management, PMI qualification desired
- Very good skills in German and English language
- MS Office, SAP, Statistics and Document Management tools
- Version control systems (SVN, Git).
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Very high level of team and communication skills
- Very high degree of personal responsibility and initiative
- Very high degree of customer orientation
Our expertise lies in developing automated driving functions for mobility solutions from the concept phase and prototyping to systems integration with a keen eye feasibility for series production.