Development Engineer (m/f/d) ADAS / AD Systems – Software Development
FDTech, Chemnitz, Munich
Software development (high level, algorithms) for prototypical automated / autonomous vehicle functions.
- Draft functional concept, definition of functional content
- Design of functional architecture and software structures, documentation of the design
- Development and description of interfaces for data exchange between functions, vehicle and infrastructure
- Development of innovative functional algorithms with a focus on automotive suitability
- Implementation of prototypical functions in C, C ++, Matlab / Simulink
- Test at function module level
- Integration and commissioning on prototype hardware and test vehicle
- Successfully completed studies in E-Technology, computer science or similar.
- Experience in vehicle systems and networking
- German and English business fluently
- C/C++, MatLab/Simulink
- Version control systems (SVN, Git).
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Strong team and communication skills
- High degree of personal responsibility and initiative
Our expertise lies in developing automated driving functions for mobility solutions from the concept phase and prototyping to systems integration - always with a keen eye on feasibility for series production.
Bornaer Straße 205
You would like to get to know us? You want to become a part of our team and send us an application? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org